Create and configure your Zimbra Desktop Account in a few simple steps.
1. Open your Zimbra Desktop client, click Add New Account. Then with the Account Type drop down select IMAP.
2. Fill out the Add New Account information:
Use POP of IMAP for Account Type:
Enter your email address as the Account Name, then enter your full name and email address.
3. Fill out the Receiving Mail information:
Check Use SSL encryption when accessing this server
3. Fill out the Sending Mail information:
4. Fill out the Synchronization Settings information:
Check settings and then click Validate & Save.