Windows Phones sync email, contacts, and calendars to Zimbra accounts by default.
Assuming these requirements are met, you can configure Zimbra just like you would a Microsoft Exchange account on your mobile device (this is the name used for any ActiveSync-based service.
- Your email address
- Your email password
- The hostname of the Greenview Data mail server: mail.greenviewdata.com
Installation and Setup
- On Start tap Programs.
- Tap ActiveSync.
- Click set up your device to sync with it, then select Add Server Source.
- Enter the hostname of mail.greenviewdata.com, check the box for This server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection and then tap Next.
- Enter your Username and Password, then tap Next.
- The Advanced button on this screen is for debugging and advanced interface options.
- Synchronize your data, including Contacts, Calendar, E-mail, and Tasks. Tap Finish.
Your Windows mobile device is now configured.