- Email Services
- Control Panel
- Two-Factor Authentication
Secure your account with a two-factor authentication setup using Duo, a third party two factor authentication service. If you have a Duo account, you can enable and configure Duo two factor authentication for all of your users.
for more information about Duo Two Factor Authentication.
Setup Duo Two-Factor Authentication
An administrator account for our Control Panel and Duo is needed to setup and configure Duo Two-Factor Authentication.
Accessing the Duo account setup with our control panel:
- Login to the control panel.
- On left side bar, under Client Account, click Overview.
- Above your account information, click the Manage tab and then the Duo Two-Factor Authentication tab.
- Click Setup Duo Account.
- You can now follow the instructions on Setup Duo Account to complete the setup and click Save.
- The instructions on the Setup Duo Account page are shown bellow.
For this setup you will need to login to your Duo account and follow a few steps:
- Login to your Duo account at https://admin.duosecurity.com.
- Click on Applications in the left navigation.
- Click on Protect an Application.
- Search for Web SDK and click on Protect this Application.
- Configure your preferred Duo settings for this application.
- Copy the Integration Key, Secret Key, and API Hostname into the form on the Setup Duo Account page.
- To enable, select Active and click Save.
- Optional: Select "Disable other forms of two factor authentication".
Related Control Panel Articles and Guides
24/7 Live Support
Our technical support team is also available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, email or by opening a ticket through your account to help with any questions. Contact us anytime. We're always here. 24/7/365.