Zimbra lets you share your task folder or subfolders with other users.
How to Setup Zimbra Task Folder Sharing
1. At the bottom of the page, under the section labeled Share a Folder (Preferences -> Sharing), select Task Folder for the folder type and click Share.
2. A pop-up window will appear labeled Choose Folder. In this window, select which folder you would like to share and click OK.
3. The next window named Share Properties will appear.
- Select which type of user to share the folder with.
- Internal, External, or Public
- Enter in the email address of the user(s) you with to share your mail folder with.
- Select the permissions you wish to grant to your user(s).
- Select the type of notification message you wish to send to the user you are granting access to.
You cannot use a distribution list or an alias, a valid user account is required. This is necessary to assign user permissions to your share.
5. Click Okay once finished.