1. Open your Outlook Express program, Click Tools and then Accounts.
2. Under the Mail tab click Add and then Mail. This begins the Internet Connection Wizard.
3. Enter Your Name / Display Name, This is the name that will appear in the From field of your outgoing messages, then click Next.
4. Enter your E-mail Address, then click Next.
5. Choose which type of server you use, IMAP or POP3. Enter both incoming and outgoing server Information, mail.greenviewdata.com. Then click Next.
6. Enter your email address as the Account Name and Enter your Password, then click Next.
7. You have successfully entered all of the information required, click Finish.
8. Under the Mail tab select the account you have made, then click Properties.
9. Under the Servers tab check My server requires authentication.
10. Click Settings, check Use same setting as my incoming mail server and then click Ok.
11. Under the Advanced tab, check This server requires a secure connection (SSL) for both incoming and outgoing.
Once complete click Ok and then click Close.