Zimbra lets you share your Inbox or any other mail folder or subfolder with another user.
1. At the bottom of the page, under the section labeled Share a Folder (Preferences -> Sharing), select Mail Folder for the folder type and click Share.
2. A pop-up window will appear labeled Choose Folder. In this window, select which folder you would like to share and click OK.
3. The next window named Share Properties will appear.
- Select which type of user to share the mail folder with.
- Internal, External, or Public
- Enter in the email address of the user(s) you with to share your mail folder with.
- Select the permissions you wish to grant to your user(s).
- Select the type of notification message you wish to send to the user you are granting access to.
You cannot use a distribution list or an alias, a valid user account is required. This is necessary to assign user permissions to your share.
5. Click Okay once finished.