1. Log into your Zimbra Administrator account via a web browser, click on Downloads at the top right corner of the browser.
2. Download the connector, click on Zimbra Connector for Outlook. Save the connector to your desired location and open once complete.
5. Welcome to the ZCS Connector, click Next.
6. Read and accept the license agreement, then click Next.
7. Confirm the installation by clicking Next.
8. Installation Complete, click Close.
9. Open your Outlook, the Zimbra Wizard should load automatically.
10. Fill out the Server Configuration page:
Check Use Secure Connection and enter your email address and password. Once complete, click Apply and then Ok.
Outlook will restart and your new mail account will be ready to use.
To update to the most recent version of the Zimbra Connector for Outlook, click on Outlook's Help menu and then click the menu item Zimbra Check for Updates. This will check for updates that are available and install any new updates.