1. Open your Eudora client, click Tools then Options.
2. Under Category select Getting Started, enter your information including your mail server for Mail Server (Incoming) and SMTP Server (Outgoing). Check Allow authentication and click Ok.
3. Under Category select Checking Mail, enter mail.greenviewdata.com for Mail Server, enter your User Name and select Secure Sockets is required. Click Ok.
4. Under Category select Incoming Mail, choose your Server Configuration and Authentication style.
5. Under Category select Sending Mail, your Email Address and mail.greenviewdata.com for SMTP Server. Check the following options: Allow Authentication, Immediate Send and Send on Check. For Secure Sockets when Sending use If Available then click Ok.