You can view and configure your client account, users and all of your hosted email services from your control panel. We design our services to require little configuration or maintenance, but if you want a lot of control, you've got it!
To login to your control panel:
- Go to https://control.greenviewdata.com/login
- From the login page, enter your username and password. That takes you to the Control Panel Home.
You should have received an email from us with temporary login credentials when you signed up, If you need help with either, click the appropriate link or just contact us
any time, 24/7/365, via phone, chat or email. We'll need to know the email address you used when you signed up.
On the home page, you'll find links to the email services that are available to you (i.e., the ones you've subscribed to), as well as user and account configuration.
To configure a service that you're subscribed to, click its link. Services can include:
- SpamStopsHere Antispam / Antivirus
- RestorEmail Archiving
- Email Encryption
- Email Hosting
Your User Account
Click Account Info to view or edit the information associated with you (as opposed to the overall customer account). Click Change user Settings to go to the Edit page, where you can add and delete aliases, change your login credentials, first and last name, permissions and more.
If you have the required permissions, you can view and edit the information associated with your customer (or "client") account.
- Contact information, domains, account preferences and support code.
- User Management
- Lets you edit which end users are allowed to sign up for an account. You can also go directly to each user's account page, edit their info and permissions, and disable/enable each user.
Subscriptions and Billing
Control Panel FAQ