In this tutorial you will learn how configure the Microsoft Mail and Calendar App for Windows 10. Mail and Calendar is a free app provided on the Store app and is a Trusted Windows Store App.
With IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) you can view and manipulate messages from your Windows App and other devices as if they were on your main computer. This is the best option for multi-device users.
1. Launch the Mail - Trusted Windows Store App
2. Once open, click Accounts. This should open Manage Accounts on the right hand side, click + Add account.
3. In the Add an Account windows that opened, click Advanced Setup.
4. You have two options, Exchange ActiveSync and Internet email. If you have Exchange ActiveSync you can use that, but for this setup using IMAP click Internet email.
5. Enter your Email address, Password, and other needed info to add an account:
6. Once complete, click Sign in and you are finished.