This tutorial will teach you how configure the Inky email client in a few simple steps. The android 4.0 + and iOS 8 + configuration are the same steps as the Windows and Linux install.
With IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) you can view and manipulate messages from your Inky Client and other devices as if they were on your main computer. This is the best option for multi-device users.
1. Launch the Inky' and create an account with Inky.
2. If this is the first time using / running Inky you will be prompt to create an account, if not you must add a new account. To add an account go to options and click Accounts, Add.
3. On the Add Existing Email Account page select Other IMAP (Manual)
4. Enter email address and password, click Add Account.
5. Enter the following Incoming and Outgoing server settings:
Once complete, click Add Account
7.Your account should now be added to Inky.