Zimbra lets you share your calendar with other users.
- Login to your Zimbra Account.
- Select the Preferences tab.
- From the Preferences menu on the left-hand side of the page, click the Sharing link.
- At the bottom of the page under the Folders shared by me heading, select the Folder type drop down menu and click Calendar.
- Click the Share button and choose the calendar you wish to share.
- Once you have done this, a Share Properties dialog will pop up.
- From the Share Properties pop up, select the type of individual you wish to share with (Internal, External or Public). Then select the Role you wish to allow the individual(s). Select whether you want to include the standard message, or compose a custom message for the share. Then click the OK button.
- The individual(s) you have shared your calendar with will receive a message indicating that the new share is available to them.
You can revoke this share at any time by clicking the Revoke link under the share listing.