- Email Services
- Control Panel
- Add Or Remove Services
You can change which hosted email services you're subscribed to, specify a different billing period (if available), change the number of users, and add domains.
Edit Service Subscriptions
- Login to the control panel with your Administrative account.
- IT Admin account or an account with similar permissions.
- On left navigation bar under Client Account, click Subscriptions.
- Click the Add/Edit Subscriptions.
- On this page you can select the product(s) you wish to add or edit, and supply the information necessary for each product (number of users, etc.).
- Modify your billing period by checking Monthly to Yearly.
- Click Sign Up! at the bottom to save your changes.
There may be additional steps to activate and set up each service.
You can find more information about your new product(s) in our wiki or you can always contact our 24/7/365 support department via phone, email or ticket from within your control panel.
Related Control Panel Articles and Guides
24/7 Live Support
Our technical support team is also available 24/7/365 via phone, chat, email or by opening a ticket through your account to help with any questions. Contact us anytime. We're always here. 24/7/365.