From Greenview Wiki
With Zimbra, you have a wide range of sharing possibilities. To share your calendar with a specific internal user, simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Preferences tab from within your web mail client.
- Click the "Sharing" link from the preferences menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- At the bottom of the page, under the "Folders shared by me" heading, select "Calendar" from the "Folder type" drop down menu.
- Click the Share button and choose the calendar you wish to share. Once you have done this, a Share Properties dialog will pop up.
- From the Share Properties pop-up, select the type of individual you wish to share with (Internal, External or Public). Then select the Role you wish to allow the individual(s). Select whether you want to include the standard message, or compose a custom message for the share. Then click the OK button.
- The individual(s) you have shared your calendar with will receive a message indicating that the new share is available to them.
Please note that you can revoke this share at any time by clicking the "Revoke" link under the share listing.