Web Site Privacy Overview
This section describes the privacy issues regarding this website. Please also refer to our strict HIPAA-compliant Confidentiality Agreement (NDA) which ensures the privacy of all client email that uses our anti-spam service.
This Website does not automatically collect any information about you. Greenview Data, Inc. has never released customer (or prospective customer) information to any third party and keeps all information confidential and secure. In other words, we do not sell, rent or share your name, e-mail address or other info with anyone else! You can order and correspond in complete privacy.
- This Website does not automatically collect any personal information about you.
- This Website does not track you in any significant way. Our website only logs your IP address, which search engine or other website referred you, and which pages you visit. This very limited logging information is used only for internal marketing purposes and is not shared with anyone else.
- This Website does not create or use any permanent "cookies". (The "Members" login and on-line ordering pages create a temporary cookie which does not contain any personal information.)
- Any information that you voluntarily share with us, will not be shared with anyone else without your permission.
- Our software does not collect or transmit any information about you.
Don't you wish all websites were like this!
If at any time you want to be removed from our database, and never receive any further marketing materials, please email with "REMOVE" in the subject line, or call us at 734-426-7500.
Customer Privacy Overview
Types of information that we collect from our customers:
We collect your name, address, phone number, email address, billing information including credit card number and expiration date as well as prospect information such as an alternate address for shipping. This information is encrypted for your security. We only use your name, address, billing information/credit card information to process your order. The email address is used for newsletters (typically four yearly) to keep customers informed of product updates and special promotions.
We welcome user's comments and with their permission, we may post those comments on our web site.
Under no circumstances will we use this information for anything else not described in this privacy notice.
Securing customer information:
Physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Billing information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only by staff designated to handle online complaints or requests.
How you can access or correct your information:
You can access, review and/or correct all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by providing information that corresponds with our database and have a verifiable order confirmation. You must verify your previous information before we will allow it for review. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making correction.